Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Taking A Break

          I moved from Campbellsville to Louisville recently. After two years in Campbellsville, Louisville had some culture shock on me. But it felt close to home when I hear the noises of airplanes.

          I am taking a break from posting weekly. I have started my jobs in Louisville and recently accepted into Bridges International. I am still in the middle of transitioning to Louisville.

          Right now, I have a 'scheduled' life. Working two jobs, getting used to the area that I live in, attending two churches, and getting to know people around me.

          After the acceptance, I now have more to think about and getting ready for. Another transition. So I declare that I am taking a break from posting weekly so I can focus more on my current 'tasks'.

          I will return to posting weekly hopefully after two weeks.

p.s.: Prayers for me please, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment